[Gllug] [OFFTOPIC] Re: Vista vs seven

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Thu Dec 3 23:34:09 UTC 2009

On 03/12/2009 13:02, JLMS wrote:
> Why do you feel the need to keep asking questions about Windows here?
>
> I for once don't have any expertise, and frankly, don't want to acquire any.
>
> You are  off topic, not for the first time I have to say.

<fx>List Admin Hat On</fx>

Technical discussion groups are rarely entirely ontopic.  It'd be nice
if everything anyone said here related to Linux, but we've frequently
discussed other stuff also.

If you feel a thread is wandering inappropriately off-topic for your
liking, please contact the list administrators directly with your
concerns.  Doing this on-list can only make us drift further away from
those boundaries you feel comfortable with.

Thanks!

<fx>List Admin Hat Off</fx>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk