[Gllug] Podcasts

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:39:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm not sure of the level of awareness of the TuxRadar podcast

http://www.tuxradar.com/podcast

I just learnt about it from Alan Popes Twitter feed yesterday (Thanks
Alan!)

It's along the lines of LUGRadio (which was a bit "marmite"-like in
terms of opinion and approval - I enjoyed it a lot) but perhaps a little
less off-the-wall.

Does anyone else have any podcasts they'd recommend - Free Software or
otherwise?

I also listen to:

SecurityNow (Not too bad on substance, perhaps a little condescending at
times)

This Week in Google (Good participants and substance)

Diggnation (My guilty pleasure - if you removed the words "dude",
"awesome" and other swear-words you'd have 45 minutes of white noise)

Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

~sm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk