[Gllug] Thunderbird 3

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Dec 10 17:00:10 UTC 2009

On 12/10/2009 02:43 PM, Rich Walker wrote:
> Perdition is accessed with IMAPS, and has a certificate. Thunderbird 3
> won't get that certificate - it claims it can't identify the server. TB2
> was quite happy with it.

in the 'Validation' Tab of the 'Certificates' option in 'Advanced
properties', can you check that OCSP isnt set to autoassume
non-checkable = fail!

> I found the setting in the advanced config to turn the tabs off :-)

right, and you can right click on the menu bar and drag all the things
you need / use onto the topmost bar! although, thats been possible since
the early mozilla builds ( 0.4 or something )

> nice, too - shame it doesn't seem to do Lightning any more...

Sunbird perhaps ?

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh