[Gllug] HackerSpace

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Thu Dec 10 14:23:22 UTC 2009

On Thu 10 Dec, Dan wrote:
> Chris are these forums open to all?  As I would be interested in joining a
> HackSpace in the Park Royal area.
>
> Dan

   The forum was one of about four meetings per year between residents,
councillors, and others such as Council Staff and local police in the East
Acton Ward of the London Borough of Ealing. My local councillors have
already heard from me plenty of times, and know where I stand. I have also
approached the Park Royal Partnership a couple of times before. On this
occasion their representative, who works for their transport department, did
know about FOSS because his son uses it. It has been a difficult fight so
far, but I am beginning to see some further interest.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk