[Gllug] [OFFTOPIC] Re: Vista vs seven

co at chocabloc.net co at chocabloc.net
Tue Dec 8 10:13:13 UTC 2009

OK I have had to rejoin this group to ask you to stop harassing me.
This is really pathetic. I left the group because I was fed up of all
the nastiness and didn't expect it to carry on and get worse when I
was off the group. Stop this now. I will take this further otherwise.
What's really pathetic is some of you are posting on list where I
can't respond. Also I'm not blind and it helps to use a GUI. Stop
making assumptions about me. And stop this abuse weather you are
posting this on list or not.

And I didn't expect this from an Admin - Martin.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk