[Gllug] Mini pre-$HOLIDAY event

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Dec 17 21:53:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

Some Ubuntu types are getting together next week in the evening for a
bit of pre-$NON_DENOMINATIONAL_SEASONAL_EVENT cheer with sherry[*],
mince pies and other nibbles (bring your own).

When: 6pm - 9pm, Tuesday 22nd December 2009
Where: The Hub, Islington
Link: http://islington.the-hub.net/public/
Register: http://www.doodle.com/4szmpii3prqdia77
Cost: Between £0 and £5.

The registration link is just so we have an idea of numbers. The venue
isn't free, so a small entry fee may be charged depending upon how
many people turn up and whether we can get someone nice to pay for it
[HINT]. We're working on that. We have room for about 60 people.

It isn't really an Ubuntu specific event, mostly an opportunity to get
together and have a chat, pie and swig some drink. So we welcome
people from all denominations and creeds etc. If you fancy giving a
talk about something you're passionate about, tick the box in the
doodle poll.

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Cheers,
Al.

[*] Old lady drink optional.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk