[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group (Christmas 2010)

Tushar tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Dec 11 14:47:09 UTC 2009

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Wednesday 16 Dec 2009
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: Alphabet Bar 61-63 Beak Street W1F 9SL
Map: http://tinyurl.com/alphabetsoho
Nearest Tube:  Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus
Phone: 020 8896 2600

Just in time for Christmas and sorry there isn't more warning but we'll be having our annual Lonix Christmas party at the Alphabet bar, downstairs. There's a large selection of food from tacos, various tapas and cheese and meat sharing boards as well as Budvar and Fruhli on tap and a wide variety of cocktails and bottled beers.

We will be heading at around 9.30 to get something to eat very nearby for those who have resisted thus far on the food.

There'll be plenty of Linux, Mac and other related talk, arguments and discussions as well as a tech quiz, so get swotting before hand. New members especially welcome as this is a good time to meet other new members.

Hope you can make it down!

Tushar

Tushar

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact us on www.lonix.org.uk/?showContact

You can get out by logging in and then clicking on mailling list on the left and then
choose the relevant list. This will remove you once and for all.

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk
Password: ******