[Gllug] HackerSpace

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Tue Dec 8 08:53:17 UTC 2009

Hello,
   There was interest a while ago in obtaining HackerSpace for a group of
enthusiasts, while I am interested in providing help for beginners. Has
there been any progress?
   I attended a local area Forum meeting last night which received a talk by
a representative of the government and EU backed "Park Royal Partnership"
covering the largest industrial area in Europe, saying that they are
interested in working with the community to provide facilities. I have
agreed to contact their representative to discuss suggestions.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk