[Gllug] ads-free web hosting

Mark Williams mark at aziraphale.homeip.net
Wed Feb 4 02:26:43 UTC 2009

> Can you recommend me some ads-free web hosting site so that i could
> put my newly learnt html into practice trying to build a simple
> site?
>
> Please advise.

I suggest UKFSN, who kindly donate the hosting for the GLLUG mailing
lists and web site.  They include varying amounts of easy-to-access
web space with all of their account types, even DNS/ MX backup
accounts (hint: one doesn't need to be a business to register such an
account, despite it being listed as a `business service').  It would
cost a small amount of money to run such an account, but some of that
money ultimately supports GLLUG.  Still, it's _your_ conscience ;-)...

--
Mark
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk