[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Feb 14 13:10:13 UTC 2009

On 13 Feb 2009, Peter Corlett spake thusly:
> Because Reading is a dump, and has all the expense of living near to
> London without the perks of actually being *in* London.

Yay traffic smell and crowding!

(OK, so parts of London are nice. They're just not the parts I work
in, nor the parts I have at various times lived in.)

>> I think that as long as people posting jobs abide by the rules the
>> geographical location should not be a factor to accept a posting or
>> not.
>
> I await the flood of job adverts for slicing up HTML for £14k in John
> O'Groats, then.

Exactly.

--
`We must stand together and fight for our shared cultural heritage as a
 group of people who cannot stand together to fight for our shared
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk