[Gllug] ads-free web hosting

Harry Rickards hrickards at l33tmyst.com
Thu Feb 5 13:02:57 UTC 2009

Yes sorry about that, I also subscribe to the Ubuntu UK mailing list, and
thought I was replying to a message on that. Also, on different distro's
(not Debian or Ubuntu), the location of the HTML files may not be in
/var/www, but in another place such /var/htdocs. It should be either in the
default Apache configuration file (usually /etc/apache2/apache.conf) or in
the default enabled site configuration file (usually
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk