[Gllug] Buying Debian DVDs in London

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 20:39:11 UTC 2009

On Mon 16 Feb, Balbir Thomas wrote:

> I like to carry the source DVDs with me in my laptop bag. I have often
> found my self tweaking build options to my liking. Besides I make it a
> point to buy every alternate release from a vendor that contributes to
> debian. Etch I downloaded.  Also I find it more convienent to install
> for friends and family from DVDs rather than the net install. Not
> everyone is willing to pay for the better quality broadbands.
>
> regards
> bt
Hello Balbir,
   I have downloaded and built using jigdo the DVD iso images for Debian
Lenny Source, AMD64, and i386, and am now able to burn some discs. Did you
say you are in Hayes? I will probably be driving to the area in the next few
days.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Answerphone 020 8992 3966, Mobile 07711 086100
304 Western Avenue, Acton, London, W3 0PH
www.overview.demon.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk