[Gllug] Buying Debian DVDs in London

Balbir Thomas balbir.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:59:11 UTC 2009

I like to carry the source DVDs with me in my laptop bag. I have often
found my self tweaking build options to my liking. Besides I make it a
point to buy every alternate release from a vendor that contributes to
debian. Etch I downloaded.  Also I find it more convienent to install
for friends and family from DVDs rather than the net install. Not
everyone is willing to pay for the better quality broadbands.

regards
bt

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk