[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:18:28 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Joel Bernstein <joel at fysh.org> wrote:

> Of those places you mention, several are London boroughs, yet none
> except perhaps Ealing is really "London". On the other hand they're
> all plausible work locations for people in Greater London.

Agreed.

> Reading definitely seems to be pushing it too far for GLLUG. IMO.

Hmmm. While the commute would rule it out for me, there are others that
would deem it acceptable, and I'd say that Reading is probably still
just about a valid job location for a London oriented list, but it's
right on the limit.

Tet

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to
understand the exponential function -- Albert Bartlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk