[Gllug] VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

Balbir Thomas balbir.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:53:59 UTC 2009

What I ment in your own words is, as you rightly yourself point out (and I also
noted it in myprevious email), an "artifact". Why would you take an "artifact"
as a conclusion and then spread it around as an "urban myth". In this
case a myth spread by inaccurately representing the real implication of
that data.

I do not see where i have been unclear in what I said, please do not
hesitate to ask a more specific question. From what I understand of
what you are saying, is that you DO appreciate that the statement
 "salaries drop at or above the Ph.D level" is a misleading
interpretation (i.e. "artifact") of the data. All I am saying, is that
in view of this fact to continue to make such claims would imply
that you DO NOT appreciate the significance of what it means
to be an "artifact".

regards
bt

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk