[Gllug] Anyone got an Athlon 3000+ 64 socket 754 chip (for a Shuttle box)?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Tue Feb 24 23:29:24 UTC 2009

Anyone got an Athlon 3000+ 64 socket 754 chip (for a Shuttle box)?

Anyone got a chip that will revive the above shuttle? If the
motherboards will support it it doesn't have to be 64 bit as I don't do
anything that warrants 64 bit really! Came via a donation to me.

Its a nice case (with a lot of embedded energy and CO2 in it being
aluminium... and a good psu!) so pity to bin the lot for want of a cpu,
so if anyone has anything like a dead mobo with a working cpu I'd be
glad to hear from them.

With me disabled and on no income etc (cue violins) just going out and
buying a new computer for the kids isn't an option :-(

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk