[Gllug] VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:49:34 UTC 2009

2009/2/20 Hari Sekhon <hpsekhon at googlemail.com>:

> Here comes another long and boring thread... :-D
>
> I think that's the first time I've ever heard vi as being more
> intuitive, and I'm a vim user!!! (arrrgg... I'm getting sucked in to  a
> debate.... :-) )

There's always one. Caught, hook line and sinker....
Do you think I really was serious about starting a vi/emacs flamewar here?
Why some of the 1980s wars are still raging on some small African
states websites, UN Security Council resoltions or not.
Being medivacked out on a Huey with severe RSI has left me using a
wrist brace for the rest of my life, so I've sacrificed for the vi
cause. The horror... the horror...
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk