[Gllug] [Gllugadmin] [FW]linux installation (fwd)

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 10:06:27 UTC 2009

Hello,
   Anyone able to help?

--
Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.overview.demon.co.uk
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:33:46 -0500 (EST)
From: Sofia Rodriguez <sofia.rodriguez.e at lycos.com>
To: "gllugadmin at gllug.org.uk" <gllugadmin at gllug.org.uk>
Subject: [Gllugadmin] [FW]linux installation

<Hello
N10) , install Linux and tell us a bit about how it works. I have been having a hard time finding someone who would do this, either there are technicians in the yellow pages who only deal with windows or mac or there are some linux suppor
t companies whoi only work for companies and are very expensive. we would be most gratefull if you could recommend someone who would be willing to do this for us. If you could judt give us an email or phone number we could contact the per
son and ask for fees etc. Thanks a lot.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk