[Gllug] Grabbing speakers as they fly past

Wed Feb 25 20:55:09 UTC 2009

We are about to enter the spring conference/exhibition season. There are
meetings coming up soon for UKUUG, Python/Django, Joomla, PHP, to say
nothing of the trade events at Earl's Court and Olympia - and we're not
far past FOSDEM.

Surely some of us are involved in or close to the organisation of these?

How about grabbing a speaker to give a GLLUG talk? How about giving YOUR
talk to GLLUG as well?

We'd also be interested in hearing from project teams who are coming up
to a notable 'milestone'!

Be involved in the organisation process yourself, or hand it over to the
'gang of four' meeting organisation team... Please contact either myself
or Stephen Nelson-Smith (sanelson at gmail.com). We'd like to run meetings
at least every second month, and if we can manage monthly, then we'll go
for it. Your assistance as talent-spotter will be a great contribution!

Regards,
=dn

PS meeting announcement imminent = Sat 28 March!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk