[Gllug] [OFFTOPIC] furniture giveaway

Serafeim Zanikolas serzan at hellug.gr
Thu Feb 12 14:09:23 UTC 2009

Hi all,

[Apologies for the off topic email]

I'm moving out and I'd like to giveaway some old furniture (for free).

(I'd also like to notify the bloke that gave the lightning talk in the Jan
meeting about setting up a tech community, but I can't find his email).

1 desk (over a meter long)

1 drawer chest with 3 drawers (meant to be under the desk, but you may have it
    without the desk, if you choose so)

2 red foldable chairs without a back

2 black foldable chairs with a back (smalls tears)

2 white racks for hanging drying clothes/towels/etc

1 wooden drawer chest (about 1 meter wide)

1 blue sofa matress

Contact me on 0789 023 7799 if you're interested in any of them. Please don't
bother contacting me about this issue after Feb 23rd (I have to get rid of
them by then). If you'd rather email, CC me as I'm not subscribed.

Cheers,
Serafeim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk