[Gllug] Perl Question - Spam Filter for NMS Form Mail

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Feb 10 23:37:53 UTC 2009

On 10 Feb 2009, Ryan Cartwright stated:
> 2009/2/10  <damion.yates at gmail.com>:
>> Are you mad!?  Now loads of people know how to make you pass out :)
>
> Most people know anyway. I once threw up when being shown how a
> friend's teenager had painted their room (purple walls with yellow
> colour blocks on it).

Ew. That's just good taste, not colourblindness.

(Personally treadmills do that sort of thing to me. If the world
is still and I'm walking I must stop moving lest I fall over...)

--
`We must stand together and fight for our shared cultural heritage as a
 group of people who cannot stand together to fight for our shared
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk