[Gllug] Membership system: recommendations please

Sean Burlington sean at practicalweb.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 10:40:51 UTC 2009

David L Neil Mailing list a/c wrote:
> Am looking for a (relatively simple) membership system which will track
> society members and the status of annual fee payments, which can also be
> hooked up to Apache authentication. Would welcome your recommendations
> please?

I don't think you can get something simple that deals with all your
requirements

Have you looked at http://civicrm.org/

I'm pretty sure it does everything you want (and beyond that it's
customizable)

Not easy to set up last time I tried (but not awful either)

I have a (non-paid) project I keep trying to find time to build a
civicrm setup for - but the mail integration offends me so I got
sidetracked writing an better mail module... then got tied up with too
much other (paid) work.

--

Sean Burlington

www.practicalweb.co.uk