[Gllug] Government Gateway

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:51:30 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org> wrote:

> I love how the "lowercase" numerals look, but please find a typeface
> that actually offers them!

Day Roman is an obvious one. It's a beautiful typeface that should be
receiving wider use anyway. I've been meaning to package it up for Fedora,
but while it's listed everywhere as being a free font, I can't find a
definitive upstream source, nor an explicit license declaration.

Other alternatives with lowercase numerals include HopeRound, or if you
want a Sans Serif font, try Lacuna.

	http://apostrophiclab.pedroreina.net/0189-DayRoman/dayroman.html
	http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/klein03/text02/hope.htm
	http://www.glashaus-design.com/

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk