[Gllug] Garbage Incinerator (anti-spam)

Mon Jan 5 15:11:27 UTC 2009

Richard Jones wrote:
> Thanks ... which "Linux magazine" is that?  I can find two websites,
> and neither seems to mention the article.
>
> Rich.

Yes, well, http://linux-magazine.com/ is still showing last month's as
the "current issue".

- a Linux deadline that has not been met???
- a 'computer company' that has not got its ducks, um, penguins in a row???
(and things go rapidly down-hill from there...)

NB the text of the articles is not put online, as a general rule.

Don't know if it'll be worth your while to try elbowing your way through
the anoraks at your local WH Smiths yet. I receive mine by snail-mail
(subscription), and being a German operation it is likely that they give
priority to subscribers...

Regards,
=dn
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk