[Gllug] file sharing program

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 25 23:49:24 UTC 2009

Ares apparently does gnutella, bittorrent and shoutcast. Thought
shoutcast was just streaming..

You may find your distro already comes with a bittorrent client like
transmission. There is also azeurus which I think is now called vuze.

Limewire is a gnutella client and is available for Linux. There are
others too.

Caroline

Sent from my iPhone