[Gllug] Hi!

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Jul 9 22:56:11 UTC 2009

On 9 Jul 2009, Hari Sekhon said:
> I personally think that girl only groups are a bad idea, mingling is
> what is needed.

And mingling would work just great if all men treated women like human
beings as worthy of respect as they were themselves.

Unfortunately that is most emphatically not true, even in free software
communities: boors we will always have with us.

> I'm sure there are lots of guys who would like to meet geeky linux
> chicks just out of interest so it's not great for them to hide away in
> their own exclusive groups!

Gosh, I'm sure *that* reason is really going to get hordes of women just
charging out of their exclusive groups where they don't get bugged by
dateless nerds. Sheesh.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk