[Gllug] Progress?

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Tue Jul 14 08:03:51 UTC 2009

On Tue 14 Jul, GLLUG at getaroundtoit.co.uk wrote:

> Chris Bell wrote:
>
> >    Consideration will be given to the entire system, including existing
> > contracts and contractors. The council leader Jason Stacey appeared to be
> > interested in what I had to say about other operating systems available,
> > professional services, expertise and advice, and education.
> >

> Well done Chris!
>
> Regards,
> =dn

   I was notified that chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk had been bouncing mail for
a few days. The reason for many of the problems has been identified as the
"3966" username at UKFSN which has confused the system because it looks like
a UID. I have offered to change to another if neccessary, perhaps something
like "workhouse" as a nondescript name.

Chris Bell NEW address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk