[Gllug] Introductions to Databases

Daniel Kingshott dkingshott at expedia.com
Fri Jul 17 17:47:45 UTC 2009

Try bytemark.co.uk

----- Original Message -----
From: gllug-bounces at gllug.org.uk <gllug-bounces at gllug.org.uk>
To: Greater London Linux User Group <gllug at gllug.org.uk>
Sent: Fri Jul 17 18:45:39 2009
Subject: Re: [Gllug] Introductions to Databases

Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
> On 17 Jul 2009, at 15:14, Sean Burlington wrote:
>
> sites. If you start looking for cheap hosting, with postgresql, say -
> under 10 quid a month. It is impossible to find one.

You can get them, I have Postgres in my package at A2 Hosting for $7.95pcm:

http://www.a2hosting.com/

Of course, you may not want your data on a server in the US.

Rob
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk

The contents of this email and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. Use, copying or disclosure of this email or attachments by any other person is unauthorised without the express written consent of the sender.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Expedia.com Limited.

Please contact Expedia.com Limited on +44 (0) 20 7019 2000 if you believe you have received this email in error.

We have taken precautions to lower the risk of transmitting viruses, but we advise you to undertake your own virus checks on this email and any attachments to it.  Neither Expedia.com Limited nor the sender can accept liability or responsibility for any damage or any loss whatsoever caused by the transmission of any virus.  Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed as error free and by communicating with the sender you accept this risk.
Expedia.com Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 03847519) and whose registered office is at 42 Earlham Street, London, WC2H 9LA.

For further information, please refer to www.expedia.co.uk
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk