[Gllug] Anyone know anything about Zetnet?

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 16:24:11 UTC 2009

John Winters wrote:
[snip a tale of woe about Zetnet]

In fairness to Zetnet I should tell the end of this story.

Knowing now that there should have been a letter I set people to hunting
for it.  My suggestion was that, as the only correspondence from Zetnet
was bills then it was probably nestling somewhere in the bursary.

Sure enough, after a couple of hours it was found and it contained the
necessary details to get them back on line.

So - not entirely Zetnet's fault, but they certainly didn't shine on the
customer support front.  I.e. none.

Thanks to all for pointers.

Cheers,
John