[Gllug] web site costs

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue Jul 14 13:56:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 01:32:15PM +0100, Rob Crowther wrote:
> Are the other stations which claim to be wheelchair accessible similarly
> limited?

Back in the day (1995 I think) I had a job as a carer pushing someone
in a wheelchair around London.  Tube station staff usually wouldn't
let her into the station (even with me to help her up and down stairs)
citing 'ealth 'n' safety.  She'd be a problem during a fire,
apparently ...

At least the old Routemaster buses were moderately accessible.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat