[Gllug] Anyone know anything about Zetnet?

Geo caparo.g at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:16:43 UTC 2009

On Thursday 16 July 2009 22:04:52 John Winters wrote:
> Les Matthew wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/mqrc8a
> >
> > on ispreview.co.uk
> >
> > looks like they need to change the username for login.
> >
> > details are in that link. (Migration Letter)
>
> Thank you - that seems to be exactly the problem.  It would have been
> nice if they'd sent out the letters *before* changing the systems.  I
> will pass it on to the school tomorrow.  I suspect Zetnet might be
> losing another customer anyway.
>
> John
John,
 do not feel too bad Demon pulled the same stunt about 6 weeks ago, and in
this case we had to buy a new  Router to handle their new system,
we "discovered" this in an email sent out at 05.30 on the day of the change.
Needless to say the offices were off line at 09.00 so for 5 days we were in
the dark as Demon phone support were of no use and it was thro Customer care
that we had been informed already Yeh Right.

--
TTFN
   Caparo
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk