[Gllug] Domain registrars

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:38:37 UTC 2009

So the straw has finally broken the camel's back. I'm no longer
prepared to put up with Tiscali's ineptitude, and I'm looking to
migrate my domain elsewhere. Any recommendations? I already do my own
DNS, web and email, so all I'm really looking for is a new tag holder
that I can trust and that isn't going to screw things up for me in the
future. Based on my overwhelmingly positive experiences with Bytemark,
I'm thinking they're a good bet. Any other suggestions? Has anyone
tried moving to a neutral Nominet tag? What are the pros and cons of
doing that?

Tet

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to
understand the exponential function -- Albert Bartlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk