[Gllug] Hi!

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:22:06 UTC 2009

2009/7/6 pavithran <pavithran.s at gmail.com>:

>> I was of the same opinion till yeeaterday . Now I am quite stisfied
>> that Ubuntu LTS is a better choice that current Ubuntu ditribution  .
I would phrase it as " I was of the same opinion till yesterday . Now
I am quite stisfied
that Ubuntu LTS is a better choice than *a*  current/latest Ubuntu
distribution(9.04)  ."

Please excuse my typos and double mails . I have myself to blame for
the typos while I blame by browser + AJAX + Gmail developers for the
2nd mail which got clicked with out my voluntary action :D

Regards,
Pavithran
--
pavithran sakamuri