[Gllug] Wrist support

Ben Whyte ben at whyte-systems.co.uk
Sat Jun 13 10:11:54 UTC 2009

On 13/06/2009 10:37, Matthew King wrote:
> I don't use my mouse much, but when I do my wrist starts to ache. It's
> nothing major yet, but I want it to get better not worse, so what
> methods of support do people here recommend?
>
> I never used to like those gel things (and currently don't even use a
> mouse pad) largely because they quickly got filthy but perhaps there is
> some merit to them now...
>
> Matthew

Hi Matthew

I used to suffer from exactly the same thing and was developing a very
sore calous on my right hand/wrist.

I now use a Gel wrist wrest at both home and work, provided by my
company as I work from home.  They have the standard Gel rest but then
have plastic surfaces that are ideal for for using a optical mouse on.
I thoroughly recomend them, they are both Kingston models.

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk