[Gllug] Light weight GUI for Linux

Hakuna Matata narender.hooda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:28:08 UTC 2009

Thanks John,

sorry i missed some details.

I am running VMware ESXi (free version), and the development machine is a
VM.  User would have a FreeNX client to this regular desktop and will login
to the Server machine for the development.

we are in process to shift the development environment from windows to Linux
completely.  so as a developer on windows os they are comfortable with GUI.
For remote access to the server i am giving them FreeNX.

Any help/suggestion would be really appreciate to setup the enviroment as
per the best practice, as already said that we are shifting from windows to
linux and hence do not know the best practice as such.

Best regards
--H