[Gllug] Fedora 11 gets it wrong

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Wed Jun 10 10:57:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:46:03AM +0100, John wrote:
> I personally am getting really sick and tired about the knee-jerk
> "Debian good" "Ubuntu - its the only choice really" attitude on this
> list.

But John, when you organised a battle of the distributions, Debian won.
OK, so we only came second in the drinking contest but we were the
undisputable winners of the arm wrestling and the general knowledge
quiz.

--
Bruce

The ice-caps are melting, tra-la-la-la.  All the world is drowning,
tra-la-la-la-la.  -- Tiny Tim.