[Gllug] Mains ethernet adapters WAS: WiFi modem / routers etc - recommendations for increased

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Wed Jun 10 09:31:36 UTC 2009

On 9 Jun 2009, at 23:58, John Hearns wrote:

> 2009/6/9  <damion.yates at gmail.com>:
>

>> I was impressed at this effort even if I needed to use hacker guile
>> actually compile it, because seriously, somebody with zero mac/
>> windows
>> machines IS a hacker :)
> <snip painful memory>
> Vogon poetry? Pah. I give you the Free software Song.

It's staggering to me that nobody has drowned RMS for singing this.
He's actually, you know, done it more than once.

He's such a dreadful advertisement for our kind anyway that I doubt it
makes much difference to his reputation, but nonetheless the lack of
self-awareness it displays is quite appalling.

/joel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk