[Gllug] Hi!

isabell121 at gmail.com isabell121 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 08:06:11 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I 'discovered' GLLUG yesterday, looking around the internet for LUGs in the London area.  Greater London seemed the most sensible choice as I will be living near London as of September and it had the best website!  I am thinking of joining this LUG if possible, even though at the moment I don't use Linux due to my lack of a desktop PC, but I am passionate about open source and Linux in general.  My distribution of choice is Ubuntu, and I'm female.  I did ask a couple of questions on IRC yesterday (my nick being issyl0), so I decided to introduce myself on the mailing list.

Thanks,

Isabell.

--
Regards,