[Gllug] Netbook recommendations?

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:27:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Joel Bernstein<joel at fysh.org> wrote:

>> That depends much on your definition of portable.
>
> A portable computer tends to contain the key components required to
> use it while disconnected from external power. A screen, a keyboard, a
> battery, and so on.

That's not a useful measurement, though. By your definition, something
like the early luggables count, and technically, that's true. But you
can't tell me you wouldn't rather carry around an EeePC than an Obsorne-1
on a daily basis.

Tet

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to
understand the exponential function -- Albert Bartlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk