[Gllug] apple hw was Re: Netbook recommendations?

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:14:33 UTC 2009

On 12 Jun 2009, at 11:12, John Hearns wrote:

> I have tested Parallels Extreme, which actually works well. The
> biggest faff I had was fighting with the Nvidia drivers for
> a very bleeding edge card.
> Parallels should have offered to come to GLLUG to give a talk?

Parallels 2 is a bit crap and they force you to pay again to upgrade
to 3.

VMware on the other hand, gave me a free upgrade to version 2 because
they more-or-less acknowledged version 1 was lacking somewhat.

And had I not already bought VMware, I know which I'd choose based
upon that. I'm a satisfied customer.

--James
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk