[Gllug] Fwd: Contact

Juergen Schinker ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net
Sat Jun 6 16:02:19 UTC 2009

James Laver wrote:
> Just something I want to share with the list as it really made me giggle.
>
> --James

i wonder if you still giggle when your in front of a judge

and he will ask you about what you did.

why don't you share your criminal records with us

or speak to your probation officer if that is advisable.

I can still clarify that with your legal guardian

hm so you want public exposure - you had your chance to keep it private

Show that you have a backbone and post your contact details so

i can send you 	a citatory letter and make sure that the result is also

public.

You won't get away with it

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk