[Gllug] PDF creation

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Sun Jun 28 09:10:39 UTC 2009

Hi

Further to my original post,  I have now managed to figure out how to use the
txt2pdf software!
It involved some reading up on the pdf syntax after downloading the info from
Adobe.
The software seems to run pretty quickly and produces a nice facsimile of
our pre-printed invoice forms with the text added-in.
The end result I think looks pretty good.
Altogether to be recommended!

If anyone else needs to use it, I have a fully commented version of the
design file used to create our invoice template (its a pretty simple 'box'
format in colour with a small line-drawn 'logo'), which might help a first-
time user.

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk