[Gllug] 17th June 2009 - OLPC Forum

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jun 13 00:34:14 UTC 2009

This came in via drive-past on #gllug late this evening and I thought
there would be people on this list who might be interested. Essentially:

Opportunity: Daniel Drake, experienced OLPC campaigner and deployment
manager is in the UK on the 17th June 2009. We have the opportunity to
hear directly from him about the projects and how they are being managed
for developing nation deployments.  A fantastic opportunity to gain an
in depth understanding of OLPC.