[Gllug] Fedora 11 gets it wrong

Rich Walker rw at shadowrobot.com
Wed Jun 10 09:26:20 UTC 2009

John Winters <john at sinodun.org.uk> writes:

> Give in to your anger young man.  Let it flow through you - turn to the
> dark side and become all powerful.  Use Debian!

I was surprised, and slightly shocked, last week to discover that Debian
had a graphical installer. "Down with that kind of thing", I thought.

It still makes bizarre choices when you tell it to auto-partition the
disk though...

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadowrobot.com
technical director     251 Liverpool Road   | skype: rich_at_shadow
need a Hand?           London  N1 1LX       | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/            | +44 7866 561014
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk