[Gllug] LiVES 0.9.9.9 released !

salsaman at xs4all.nl salsaman at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 1 13:01:17 UTC 2009

Hi all,
it is with great pleasure I can announce the release of LiVES 0.9.9.9
(codename "pipa"). This release features realtime audio mixing in the
multitrack window, fixes all known rendering bugs, adds an initial
translation to Russian, and a much improved Italian translation.

This will almost certainly be the last release before 1.0-pre1, so it is
very important that people report *any bugs* no matter how trivial to the
sourceforge bug tracker, otherwise they will most likely not get fixed for
1.0

Changelog
---------
Implement realtime mixing of audio in multitrack mode.
Fix rendering of frames on layers >0 (regression).
Correct various bugs with realtime audio recording/rendering.
Fix incorrect reporting of affected layout frames.
Add initial Russian translation (thanks to Andrey Staravoitov and Xen).
Much improved Italian translation (thanks to Guybrush88).

URLs
----
http://www.xs4all.nl/~salsaman/lives/current/LiVES-0.9.9.9.tar.bz2 (tar
bzip source, 2.1 MB)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~salsaman/lives/current/LiVES-0.9.9.9.tar.gz (tar
gzip source, 2.8 MB)

md5sums
-------
776612473d7786249ca8fd44dcbd8b8d  LiVES-0.9.9.9.tar.bz2
800bf8f0d5b08d7a7cbe2af05bd43c03  LiVES-0.9.9.9.tar.gz

Enjoy !

Salsaman.
http://lives.sourceforge.net

--
"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."
- R. Buckminster Fuller

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk