[Gllug] Green Man - 8pm tonight

Gerry Northam gerry.northam at bbc.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 16:49:46 UTC 2009

Dear John

I've just seen the rules for the drinking game tonight. I predict that
there will be many Kippises and that you will all be plastered by about
10 minutes into the programme.

Sorry I can only join in virtually, as I'll be 200 miles away from the
Green Man.

Do let me know how the programme's received. It's a fascinating subject.

Gerry

Gerry Northam
Reporter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/