[Gllug] PDF creation

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 09:57:35 UTC 2009

Hi

has anyone any experience of any programs to take a basic text file and
'overlay' it over a template to create a PDF file?

Currently we print invoices on pre-printed forms,  but need on occasions to
email copies of invoices to customers.  The basic text of the invoices are
retained on disc and we can easily email the plain text, but ideally we would
like to be able to generate the whole invoice including the invoice framework
and headings as a pdf.

I have taken a look at txt2pdf on the sanface.com website, but the documentation
thereon does not seem to indicate whether or not it is capable of doing what I
want,  or indeed how to do it!

Tim

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Seacon Terminals Ltd, Company No. 1547396, registered in England and Wales
Registered Office:  Tower Wharf, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 9BD, England

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk