[Gllug] Netbook recommendations?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Jun 12 11:03:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:21:38AM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
[...]
> If someone has a reasonable powerpc setup ( condition + spec ) from 3 odd
> years back ( 1.4Ghz or so ) in a portable form factor, I'd be interested
> :)

That would depend on how much you are prepared to pay. Those systems are
still highly-prized.

I've got a 1.33GHz PowerBook in the junkpile that gets occasional covetous
advances. For a sufficiently-large pile of cold hard cash, I'd be prepared
to part with it.

There are a few interesting PPC museum pieces in the junkpile too.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk