[Gllug] LiVES 1.0.0-pre1 released !

sean S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Tue Jun 16 23:01:15 UTC 2009

william pink wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:31 PM, <salsaman at xs4all.nl
> <mailto:salsaman at xs4all.nl>> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, June 16, 2009 14:59, David Damerell wrote:
>     > On Tuesday, 16 Jun 2009, Jose Luis Martinez wrote:
>     >>Don't be silly, just put a header of two lines with what your
>     project is
>     >> all
>     >>about before your postings. I think your posts are perfectly on
>     topic,
>     >> what
>     >>the other poster was requesting is context, which is a perfectly
>     >> reasonable
>     >>think to ask IMHO.
>

> To be honest I never knew it was video editing software and that was
> the only reason I had ignored it previously, I just presumed it was
> something that wouldn't interest me but I am very much looking forward
> to having a play around with it this evening and seeing what it can do.

salsaman did a gllug talk one evening a couple of years ago about lives.
there was a good response from what i remember. maybe a repeat talk at a
future gllug meting would be useful.

regards

sean

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk