[Gllug] To LLU or Not to LLU?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 10:20:54 UTC 2009

On Wed 25 Mar, Joel Bernstein wrote:

> You still haven't asked a question or for any advice. Shouldn't you
> worry more about the quality of service provided by the ISP and less
> about the last mile provision? Seriously, reading back, you don't
> appear to have asked a question. Your subject suggests one but then
> the message body doesn't do more than muse on LLU vs non-LLU provision..
>
> /joel

   Demon were recently purchased by C&W, many helpful staff members lost
their jobs, and the service appears to be about to change to a standard C&W
service. I suspect that previous Demon service standards will make no
difference after the move, so it would be a jump into the unknown.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.overview.demon.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk